Hutton Insurance and Financial Services Ltd. will work closely with you to reach your financial goals. We offer many different investment products to help you throughout all areas of your financial objectives. The following are some common investment options that we offer:
- Segregated Fund Policy - An investment policy that offers many benefits, including: guarantees, potential creditor protection and the ability to name a beneficiary in order to bypass probate.
- GICs - A contract that guarantees repayment of principle and interest for a predetermined period of time.
- TFSAs - Tax Free Savings Account, is an investment in which the growth is non-taxable. We use the proper forms and procedures in order to avoid unnecessary penalties or fees.
- RESP Segregated Fund - A Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) is a plan registered with the government of Canada in order to receive savings incentives that help provide for the cost of post-secondary education.
- RRSPs - A plan registered with Revenue Canada where the contributions are tax deductible and interest is tax sheltered allowing the funds to grow for retirement.
- High Daily Interest Bank Account - Ask about the bank account that pays a very competitive rate of interest that is calculated daily and paid monthly.
To find out more about investment options available to you or to ask about our current rates please contact Rob at 905-623-7688 or e-mail.